Innovative Law Users Group Resources
- 2017 Election
- Congratulations to
» David Burch (Loyola of Los Angeles) Vice Chair/Chair Elect for 2017-2018
- Grant Recipients: Congratulations to the following who will receive funds to help defray the cost of attending the 2017 ILUG meeting at AALL in Austin, Texas.
- Elizabeth Outler, Head of Technical Services, Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law Euliano Law Library
- 2015 Business Meeting Minutes
- Program/Conference Materials
Upcoming Innovative Users Group Meetings:
- April 3-5, 2017: National Harbor, Maryland (near Washington, D.C.)
- April 24-25, 2018: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Florida
Registering for ILUG Events
ILUG events at the IUG and AALL annual meetings are open to all staff from ILUG member libraries. Staff of ILUG libraries may register for and attend the Luncheon regardless of the current status of their institution's membership. Please visit the "Membership section" for a membership application for your institution.